Interview with Sebastian Cmak - IT Manager, EOS KSI Polska
Kollecto is an enterprise debt collection system, based on Capone Platform, that enables collection agencies to control, manage and automate all debt collection processes of the company.
1. Since August 2009, EOS KSI Polska has started to use Kollecto as solution for all debt collection activities. What where the objectives you were expecting by implementing Kollecto?
The main objectives expected to result from this implementation were:
- Improving performance of the debt collection by automating of the processes using time lines
- Flexible designing of generated letters
- Validation of data and matching debtors
- High level of security
- Cooperation with Call Centre
- Possibility of local customisation: custom interface (custom actions), locally designed reports, locally designed letter variables, locally designed parts of screens (client forms)