A new release of NextReports was published. Version 4.1 solves some bugs and brings new features.
Some designer new features are:
- An SQLite driver and it's corresponding dialect were added.
- More properties for charts like pattern property for y column tooltips, main font property, xaxis and yaxis color properties.
- Also, this version allows to use hidden parameters inside other not-hidden parameters even if they are not used in the main query.
- Inside the designer every empty cell is considered to be text, not null, this allowing for fast property settings on empty cells. Previously, you had to insert a new text element and then you could format the cell.
- A history of all selected colors inside the designer is saved for reuse for the time the designer is not closed.